The FastFerment is a plastic conical fermenter, which provides you all the benefits of typical stainless conical, but at a fraction of the price! Do your primary and secondary fermentations in the same vessel. No more racking between carboys!
FastFerment Beer Starter Kit Includes the Following:
Fast Ferment conical fermenter:
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" PVC Hose (4') & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for use with optional Thermometer
Also included with the FastFerment Beer Starter Kit:
- Double lever capper
- 4 oz. bottle of Star San
- Triple-scale hydrometer for taking sugar readings and calculating alcohol
- Plastic spoon
- Bottle brush
- Dual scale stick-on liquid crystal thermometer
In addition to the FastFerment Starter Kit you'll need the following items:
- Brewing Ingredients: We carry Brewers Best Beer Making kits - CLICK HERE for varieties.
- Brew Pot: Used to steep grains and boil your "wort" before fermenting. You can use a stock pot from home or purchase one HERE! We recommend at least a 5 gallon boil pot.
- Heat source: This could be your stovetop or a outdoor propane gas burner. If using your stovetop, natural gas is preferred but an electric stovetop will work.
- Bottles & Caps: Roughly 48 pry off 12 oz beer bottles and bottle caps.
On wall mounts from bottom of collection ball = 35.5 in. to top of airlock
In the optional stand = 37 in. to top of airlock
With wall mounting bolts = 14.75 in.
Without wall mounting bolts = 14.25 in.