Details: > > >
Content includes 80 pages of information on the equipment you'll need, selecting a kit, what's in the box, troubleshooting, cellaring, and much more. This is a must-own reference for the person just starting to make wine from kits as well as the experienced kit winemaker looking to get the most out of their kit wine.
Topics covered are:
- How to make your first kit wine
- Learn about the gear you need and what's in the wine kit box
- Keys to a great fermentation
- Troubleshooting, including preventative tips and kit first aid
- Advanced kit winemaking techniques
- Fundamentals of cellaring and enjoying your kit wine
In-stock orders in by noon usually ship out same day! If there is a delay, we'll let you know ASAP.
20 Years of Service
We've been doing this for a while now, so you can count us to be here for you. We're a family run business with a focus on service!
No Hassle 30 Day Returns
Whether you got the wrong product(s), something arrived broken, or the product is just not what you were expecting, we want to make sure you are happy. Give us a call for any returns.
We've got the experts
Our staff collectively has over 45 years of experience! Have a question? Just Ask!