Our Italian made, manual grape crusher destemmer is perfect for the home winemaker! As you crank the wheel, grapes are pulled into the rollers where they are crushed. Next they fall into the stainless basket where a rotating shaft with paddles separates stems from grapes. The crushed/destemmed grapes make their way out to your vessel, and the stems are pushed out into a refuse can. Very simple yet VERY effective piece of equipment for the home winemaker. No more purple fingers and toes!
- Enamel coated body, bin, and agitator. (color of enamel may vary)
- 304-Type Stainless Steel Basket (can be removed for easy cleaning)
- Rigid plastic manual flywheel
- Nylon rollers
- Product Dimensions 48"L x 26"H x 23"W
- Product Weight: 67 lbs
- Output speed is as fast as you can crank