Yields 4 servings. Thanks to our good friend Tony for this recipe!
- 8 ounces tequila
- 6 ounces frozen lime cocktail (Minute Maid recommended)
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- Put all ingredients, except ice, in a blender.
- Put cover on blender except for small fill cap and start on a medium speed.
- Start adding ice at a slow steady pace while increasing the speed of the blender to highest setting. If you lose your 'vortex' you may have to let mixture warm up a little to finish
- Add ice until the blender container (48 ounces) is full.
- Blend until a smooth slushy mixture and enjoy!