The Enolmatic Tandem Filter Housing is designed to operate in conjunction with the Enolmatic Bottle Filling Machine. The Tandem Filter Housing helps you save time by filtering and bottling at the same time. With this filter housing you can filter wine, olive oil, spirits, syrup, and fruit juices depending on the filter cartridges you use.
To use, simply place the filter in the housing and attach the hoses, then open the bypass valve on top of the filter housing. The filter unit is placed inline between the product (wine, oil, spirit, etc..) and the Enolmatic Filler itself. The Enolmatic will draw from your tanks or barrel and pull the product through your filter housing.
Filter cartridges for the Tandem Filter housing are available in 5, 1, 0.5 and 0.2 micron ratings. The filter housing requires one (1) filter cartridge to use. You can use up to three (3) filter housings at one time, allowing you to execute diverse filtration operations (for example: fine filtration followed up by extra fine filtration).
- Allows you to filter your wine (or oil, spirits, etc..) inline while bottling.
- Can connect up to three (3) filter housings at a time, allowing you to execute diverse filtration operations (for example: fine filtration followed up by extra fine filtration).
- Includes necessary tubing to connect with your Enolmatic Bottle Filling Machine.
- Filter housing and filter cartridges are easy to clean for years of continuous use.
- Filter cartridges are sold separately.