This grape crusher destemmer, is the same as our standard unit (#8054) but includes an upgraded Stainless Steel hopper/receiving bin that provides added longevity of the unit. Hand crank operation is super easy, and the stainless steel construction of the hopper makes this perfect for both home and small commercial winemakers alike. As you crank the wheel, grapes are pulled into the rollers where they are crushed. Next they fall into the stainless basket where a rotating shaft with paddles separates stems from grapes. The crushed/destemmed grapes make their way out to your vessel, and the stems are pushed out into a refuse can. Very simple yet VERY effective piece of equipment for the home winemaker. No more purple fingers and toes!
- Stainless Steel Receiving bin
- Enamel coated body, agitator, and fly wheel
- Ergonomically Designed Knobs For Easy Panel Removal And Cleaning
- Stainless Steel Grate that slides out for easy cleaning
- Aluminum Rollers
- Output is speed is as fast as you can crank!
- Product Dimensions: 48"Lx27"Hx20"W
- Product Weight: 67 lbs