Perfect for small-mid size commercial wineries, or home winemakers that have a lot of grapes to process, our motorized crusher destemmer units can process up 3000 lbs. in an hour. These crusher destemmers operate similarly to their manual counterparts, but are driven by a powerful 110V 1HP motor which provides automatic and hands free operation. This unit features stainless steel construction on all parts that come in direct contact with the grapes, while the main body and motor/gear shroud are made from enamel coated steel. A great value and something that will last your family winery for years to come.
How It Works
Grapes are loaded into the top bin where the powered screw feed continually pushes grapes towards the rollers. Grapes are gently crushed by the rollers and then fall into the destemming chamber. The destemming chamber features a removable basket with a bunch of circular holes in it and rotating destemming shaft. Grapes fall through the holes into your bucket. Stems get rotated through the basket by the destemming shaft until they exit at the end of the machine where they fall onto the ground or an awaiting bucket.
Powered by a 1hp motor that provides an hourly production of approximately of up to 3000 lbs. Note that these machines must be fed with consistency to reach maximum throughput. Overload the machine with too many grapes at one time and the motor will pause and actually slow down production.
- 304-Type Stainless Steel Receiving Bin, Screw Feed, and Destemming Basket.
- A Screw Feed drive receiving bin for continual, faster, hands-free operation.
- Adjustable Aluminum Rollers
- Cleaning is super easy. Remove two quick bolts and the safety cover slides off and the internal stainless destemming grate slides out for easy cleaning. The hose out the rest of the unit. Comes with directions.
- Solid Construction.
- A powerful 110V 1HP motor which provides an hourly production of approximately 3000 lbs.
- Big, Red Emergency stop button on motor shuts down the machine in a hurry to help reduce chance of accident.